Full Program Notes Program notes by Vincent Osborn ©2019 Sponsored by Pachel Foundation MICHAEL DAUGHERTY Red Cape Tango from Metropolis Symphony (1993) BORN: April 28,1954, in Cedar Rapids, Iowa WORK COMPOSED: 1993 WORLD PREMIERE: October 1, 1993, at the Palace Theatre, Albany; David Alan Miller conducting the Albany Symphony Orchestra Michael Daugherty first came to […]
- Beethoven Celebration: Eroica
- Find yourself in awe by the energy, excitement, and drama of a new season unleashed
- Chills & Thrills
- Find yourself spooked (in the best way!) by modern pop tunes and creepy classical pieces!
- Organ Symphony
- Find yourself relaxed by a comtemplative blend of orchestra, chorus, and organ.
- Bentleyville Holiday Spectacular
- Find yourself at home with your Northland orchestra for the holidays.
- Sinatra: Come Fly with Me
- Find yourself uplifted by the enchanting favorites you love, performed with a full orchestra.