The boss and his crew ran some hooch through the tunnels under the city of Duluth, and we all know that those tunnels lead to the Kitchi Gammi Club. It’s the real mccoy and he’s cracking them open for his hotsy-totsy party.
May 5, 2018
Kitchi Gammi Club
- Sway to crooners
- Dance to a 1920s jazz band
- Try your hand at back room games
- Enjoy fancy grub and a complimentary libation
- Dud up in 1920s fashion if you please
Tell ‘em you’re comin’ and get the secret password.
Save some clams and get in on this before April 17.
After April 17 – until they’re gone.
Shhhh! Enter the Kitchi Gammi Club by the back door: follow the access road behind the Kitch that runs parallel to Superior Street.
There are three parking lots:
- Handicap parking is behind the Kitchi Gammi Club on an access road that runs parallel to Superior Street.
- The East lot is off of 9th Avenue East and Superior Street, across from the Kitchi Gammi Club.
- The West lot is off of 8th Avenue East and Superior Steet, across from Sir Ben’s.
- Parking is also available along 8th and 9th Avenue East.