Over 300 musicians take the stage as we close out the 2019-2020 season!
- Saint-Saëns: Baccanale from Samson and Delilah
- Schubert: Symphony No. 5
- Orff: Carmina Burana
- Soloist — Richard Zeller, baritone
- Soloist — Alice Pierce, Soprano
- Soloist — Wesley Frye, Tenor
Guest Conducting: Ho-Yin Kwok, Assistant Conductor and Richard Robbins, Chorus Master
DSSO Chorus – Richard Robbins, Chorus Master
University of Minnesota Duluth University Singers, Richard Robbins, director
The College of St. Scholastica Concert Choir, Sarah Ludwig, director
University of Wisconsin-Superior Chorale, Michael Fuchs, director
Lake Superior Youth Chorus, Brett Amundson, Director
The evening opens with Samson and Delilah by Camille Saint-Saëns and the beautiful Symphony No. 5 by Franz Schubert. We close the season with over 300 musicians on stage, as the Orchestra and Chorus bring to life one of the greatest choral works of the repertoire: Carmina Burana.
Take a Listen
- Tickets are available online through Ticketmaster.com; over-the-phone or in-person at the DSSO Box Office 218-623-3776; or in-person at the DECC Ticket Office.
- We are not responsible for any tickets purchased through 3rd party ticket sellers. Tickets purchased anywhere other than the DSSO Box Office, in-person at the DECC Ticket Office, or Ticketmaster, may not be valid for admission.
- Please ensure your order is accurate PRIOR to the completion of the transaction with a box office staff member or online.
- All ticket sales are final. Tickets are nonrefundable and nontransferable.
- Click here for everything you need to know before heading to Symphony Hall in our Know Before You Go
All tickets that reflect The Writing on the Wall title are still valid for admission. Programming was updated on Feb 1, 2020.
Ticket sales are final. All programs and artists are subject to change.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the DSSO Box Office 218-623-3776
- Saturday, May 2, 2020 • 7:00 PM
- Duluth, MN, United States
- DECC Symphony Hall