Experience the Symphony like never before! This night features a beer tasting, gourmet dinner, and a backstage look at a DSSO rehearsal.
The Backstage Experience with the Duluth Superior Symphony Orchestra provides guests with an exclusive perspective and insight into the creative dynamic between orchestra and conductor. You’ll start out the night with craft beer tasting at Hoops Brewing – a strong Duluth Symphony supporter – before sitting down for a gourmet dinner at Lake Avenue Restaurant. Then it’s off to Symphony Hall where you’ll experience a backstage tour during the symphony dress rehearsal and an onstage interaction with musicians and Music Director, Dirk Meyer.
Your Backstage Experience Includes:
- Engaging and immersive experiences with fun, expert guides
- Transportation on The Duluth Experience tour bus – complimentary snacks and beverages included
- Craft beer tasting with Hoops Brewing Brew Master and Owner Dave Hoops
- Gourmet sit-down dinner at Lake Avenue Restaurant – includes an exclusive Backstage Experience menu!
- A chance to sit on stage with musicians at rehearsal
- Meet Music Director Dirk Meyer
- Experience acoustic nuances of Symphony Hall and how the sound of the orchestra changes throughout
- Admission into the DSSO’s Saturday performance – best available seating included
*Please note that this tour is designed for adults 21+ years of age. Guests must have a valid and current ID to participate.
For full details visit https://www.theduluthexperience.com/duluth-superior-symphony-backstage-experience/
All Backstage Experience tours are conducted through The Duluth Experience, if you have any issues please contact them directly at 218-464-6337
- Friday, February 28, 2020 • 5:00 PM
- The Duluth Experience
$79 per person