Find yourself renewed by music that fills your senses and embodies energy, power, and joy.
- Beethoven: Overture to The Creatures of Prometheus
- Schmitt: La Tragédie de Salomé
- Beethoven: Symphony No. 9, Ode to Joy
- Soloist — DSSO Chorus
- Soloist — Richard Robbins, Chorus Master
- Soloist — Sarah Lawrence, soprano
- Soloist — Christina Christensen, mezzo soprano
- Soloist — Daniel Montenegro, tenor
- Soloist — Cory Renbarger, baritone
Be a part of an international celebration of Beethoven’s 250th birthday! Get a burst of energy with Beethoven’s short and fiery Prometheus. Then, discover something new in a DSSO premiere of Florent Schmitt’s masterwork The Tragedy of Salome, a work full of beauty and pwoer that has been unjustly forgotten. The evening ends with Beethoven’s iconic Symphony No. 9, Ode to Joy – music that is sure to give you goosebumps.
Take a Listen
- Single Tickets are currently not on sale. Please check back for details, or follow us on social media @dssomn for the latest on concert updates.
- Please ensure your order is accurate PRIOR to the completion of the transaction with a box office staff member or online.
- All ticket sales are final. Click here for DSSO’s Ticket Policy
- Saturday, May 8, 2021 • 7:00 PM
- Duluth, MN, United States
- DECC Symphony Hall
$10-$58: Please Check Back for Details on Single Tickets