Season tickets are on sale now! Click here for more information.
The Beethoven Project continues with one of the most iconic works ever written, Beethoven's Symphony No. 5.
- Connesson: Flammenschrift
- Mozart: Piano Concerto No. 23
- Beethoven: Symphony No. 5
- Soloist — Marika Bournaki, piano
This orchestral tour de force is paired with a work by French composer Guillaume Connesson. His Flammenschrift (“Flame Writing”) is a tribute to Beethoven, and in particular, his Symphony No. 5. Internationally famed pianist, Marika Bournaki takes the stage to perform Mozart’s Piano Concerto No. 23.
- Duluth, MN, United States
- DECC Symphony Hall