- Tickets are available online through Ticketmaster.com; over-the-phone or in-person at the DSSO Box Office 218-623-3776; or in-person at the DECC Ticket Office.
- We are not responsible for any tickets purchased through 3rd party ticket sellers. Tickets purchased anywhere other than the DSSO Box Office, in-person at the DECC Ticket Office, or Ticketmaster, may not be valid for admission.
- Please ensure your order is accurate PRIOR to the completion of the transaction with a box office staff member or online.
- All ticket sales are final. Tickets are nonrefundable and nontransferable.
- Click here for everything you need to know before heading to Symphony Hall in our Know Before You Go
The Beethoven Project continues with one of the most iconic works ever written, Beethoven's Symphony No. 5.
- Connesson: Flammenschrift
- Mozart: Piano Concerto No. 23
- Beethoven: Symphony No. 5
- Soloist — Marika Bournaki, piano
This orchestral tour de force is paired with a work by French composer Guillaume Connesson. His Flammenschrift (“Flame Writing”) is a tribute to Beethoven, and in particular, his Symphony No. 5. Internationally famed pianist, Marika Bournaki takes the stage to perform Mozart’s Piano Concerto No. 23.
Take a Listen
- Duluth, MN, United States
- DECC Symphony Hall