Concert Night Access
Despite the challenges this year has presented, our goal is for our 90th season to be our best yet. With the health and safety of our patrons in mind, we have revamped the in-person concert experience.
Attending Concerts at the DECC
If you are able to join us for an in-person concert, here’s what to expect:
- If parking in the DECC Ramp, patrons will enter from Entrance D (not via the skywalk).
- The DECC is continuing its current policy to keep the skywalk and hallways closed from the DECC Ramp to Symphony Hall.
- The DECC will count cars and the DSSO will ask patrons to identify themselves as Symphony members. DECC will direct patrons to Entrance D upon arrival.
- Ten spots will be reserved near Entrance F for patrons with mobility issues. They will take the elevator to the Symphony Hall Lobby. DSSO staff will confirm who needs these spots during our check in-calls.
- The patron check-in tables will be set up right in front of the entrance to Symphony Hall.
- DSSO staff will perform a temperature check and ask anyone entering Symphony Hall about COVID-19 symptoms.
- DSSO staff will confirm patrons are on the list and provide them with a slip to their seats.
- The DSSO staff will direct them into the hall, where they can be helped by an usher to their seats.
- Doors open at 6pm.
- We ask that all patrons maintain a safe distance (six feet) from others while waiting to get checked in for their seat assignment.
Patron Experience: Safety
- Patrons will be required to wear a mask at all times.
- Hand sanitation stations will be available throughout the space and floor markings will indicate six foot intervals.
- The ticket windows will not be open and patrons will check in at the Symphony Hall door. One door will be used for the entrance and another will be used for the exit.
- Patrons will be seated using a social distanced seating chart, which will be different from their subscription seats. Patrons will be seated with their respective groups of up to six individuals.
Patron Experience: Extras
- The DECC will not provide any concessions for sale or consumption.
- Patrons will be asked to bring their program books from home or access them digitally.
- There will be a limited number of program books at the DECC, and the DSSO will discontinue the recycling of program books.
- Programs will be played without an intermission.
Questions? We want to hear from you to make sure your concert experience is the best it can be. Please call our box office at (218) 623-DSSO (3776).