FALL 2020 RECOMPOSED
Sat. Oct 17, 2020 at 7 pm – Strings Attached
Piazzolla: Four Seasons of Buenos Aires ft. Concertmaster Erin Aldridge
Tchaikovsky: Serenade for Strings
Sat. Nov 7, 2020 at 7 pm – Afternoon Dances
Debussy: Afternoon of a Faun
Haydn: Cello Concerto No. 1 ft. Betsy Husby, cello
Stravinsky: Danses concertantes
Sat. Dec 5, 2020 at 7 pm – Bentleyville Holiday Spectacular
CHANGES TO THE STAGE
- Typically, the full Orchestra would equate to 75+ musicians on stage. The Recomposed concerts will feature no more than 24-25 musicians on stage.
- All musicians will be socially distanced at least 6 feet apart from each other and will wear masks if their instrument allows it.
CHANGES TO THE HALL
- The hall will be reduced from a capacity of over 2,200 to 200.
- All audience members will be socially distanced and seated by household.
- Masks are required for entry into the DECC and must be worn for the duration of the concert. Masks will not be provided.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the DECC.
- All guests in Symphony Hall will be required to have their temperatures taken and recorded, as well as provide answers to a simple COVID-19 questionnaire.
- At this time, single tickets within Symphony Hall will NOT be available for the first three concerts – we will be reassessing as we near the dates for 2021.
- In lieu of single tickets, concerts will be livestreamed online and available to access on an individual concert basis or a subscription for all three.
- Individual concerts: $10
- All 3 concerts: $25
- Opening Night Twin Ports Package: $50, includes all 3 concerts and a gift set featuring goodies from local businesses.
- If you have reserved your tickets and paid for them in full, you are eligible to attend concerts in-person. Reservations for the first concert begin on Sept 14 and will end on Oct 12 – this window will give our box office time to seat everyone accordingly before the concert night. Seats will NOT be in your reserved seats, but will be as close as we can get to them. Please note, that your seats will be reserved for future concerts at full capacity. All paid subscribers will automatically have access to the digital livestream – please make sure that you have an email on your DSSO account.
- If you have reserved your tickets, but have not paid, you do not automatically have access to the digital livestream, you must buy digital access either on a concert by concert basis or the full three concert subscription.
- If you have not reserved or paid, please give the DSSO Box Office a call 218-623-3776 and let us know you’re interested in keeping your seats for the seasons to come, we will make sure that you still have access to them.
- If you have paid and want to discuss options for a refund of your subscription for the 20-21 Season, please contact the DSSO Box Office 218-623-3776, if the lines are full and you reach the menu, please press option 1 and leave us a message, we will get back to callers in the order they are received.
DSSO LIVE EXPERIENCE
- DSSO Live Subscriptions will be available to purchase on our website dsso.com on Sept 21
- Once you purchase a DSSO Live Subscriptions, you also get access to DSSO On Demand! We will post more information on how to access the concerts as we get closer to the on-sale date.