Check out all the latest things happening with the DSSO in the Winter Edition of the Quarter Notes Newsletter here.
- Sailing North
- Itinerary: We’ll be sailing to the fascinating beat of percussion concerto soniChroma. Going out On the Town with Three Dance Episodes to celebrate Bernstein’s centennial, and capping the night off by experiencing Jean Sibelius’ wonderful Symphony No.1.
- New Horizons
- Itinerary: We’re headed to the historic music capital of the world—Vienna. Exploring new territory with Schönberg, enjoying a masterful work by Mozart with guest artist Yevgeny Kutik, and continuing on our way with The Beethoven Project.
- Unforgettable Views
- Itinerary: We’re taking an emotional journey like no other with Faure’s Requiem and Mahler’s epic Symphony No.5. From the opening funeral march to the triumphant ending, this symphony will touch our souls.
- Home for the Holidays - Matinee 3pm
- Itinerary: This musical day trip takes us home where we should be to celebrate with family and friends. Enjoy this traditional DSSO afternoon of song, costumes and an abundance of holiday spirit.
- New Year's Journey
- Itinerary: Don’t stop believin’ this is going to be an epic New Year’s Eve adventure as the full orchestra rocks the house with a tribute to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame band Journey. Don’t miss this one. DANCE ALERT! Don't be surprised if you find yourself dancing in your seat—or even the aisles.